LED Blue Lamp
The LSS GBL DIII is a compact RDM-capable LED blue lamp for theatre use. It’s equipped with modern, energy-saving LEDs and it’s designed to be maintenance-free, long-lasting and easy to mounting. Therefore the GBL D III is an alternative to conventional lamps.
The LSS GBL DIII can be controlled and powered by PowerDMX or operate as a stand-alone device with a 24V DC power supply. In DMX mode, up to 17 lamps can be controlled and powered via DMX-THRU in one DMX universe. In stand-alone mode, the light intensity can be adjusted exactly to the percentage via the DMX address switches.
Blue/White switchable orientation lamp
The LSS LED Umgangsleuchte is designed for lighting work paths on galleries and corridors. With its compact design and energy-saving, maintenance-free white and blue light LEDs it is particularly suitable for the theater and studio operation.
The LSS LED-Umgangsleuchte can be switched between white and blue light to visually signaling the rehearsal and performance mode. The switching can either be done directly on the device with a three-point-switch or via DMX. Additionally to the control via DMX the LED-Umgangsleuchte can be dimmed. Also the control via DMX supports RDM and makes the control safer and more convenient.
Power-DMX is the power supply of the LSS LED-Umgangsleuchte. Up to five lamps can be supplied via the DMX-Thru-ports per supply line simultaneously. The LED-Umgangsleuchten can be delivered ex-works with different optional LED supplements. Using these supplements has an effect of the lighting areas. Available supplements are diffusers and frost glass with or without honeycomb louvers and various optical lenses.
The Artlight is our small battery-powered LED blue-/white light lamp.
• mobile use with magnetic mounting or mounting on a nail, etc. …
• no lamp replacement required
• security against theft by Kensington Notebook Lock (not included)
• robust sheet steel housing
• lamp life approximately 10 years
• battery-powered / no mains required
• necessary battery change is indicated by LEDs
• switchable from blue light to white light by toggle switch
LED blue orientation light for installation on wall or junction boxes
The LSS orientation light KBL is a compact LED light. Modern LEDs are energy efficient, low maintenance and with a lifetime of over 100,000 hours. So an LED will be in use for more than 10 years, even in continuous operation.
The KBL is available in two versions. In version 24N the KBL comes with a 24V DC power supply and is using pulse-width modulation for dimming directly on the device. To realize a control by using DMX signals, the KBL 24N can be equipped with the optional LSS 4-channel-KBLdimmer (No. 5058). In the second version 230N the KBL comes with an 110V to 250V AC power supply and it’s not dimmable. Both versions are housed in a powder coated sheet steel case. Each version can be used as a surface/wall mounting or cavity wall / flush box mounting.
The LSS LED Duct is a white/blue light lamp in a compact, self-supporting duct construction. The LED duct has a U-profile, which can additionally be used as a cable duct and device carrier for switches and connections. The normal applications are galleries in the backstage, lighting towers, and all other places where energy – efficient and space -saving illumination is desired.
The LSS LED-Racklight is developed especially for operating in theatres to illuminate racksystems. The LED-Racklight is available in three designs. Each design is equipped with white and blue light LEDs and can be controlled either by an on-device three-point-switch or by light console via DMX. The DMX control has the following advantages:
1. Optical signaling of rehearsals (white) and presentation mode (blue). Indicates in the presentation mode, all changes of the settings of the in-built rack devices have a direct influence on the current light scene.
2. Dimmable light intensity of the racklight for rack-systems near stage
3. Convenient and reliable control by RDM
Power supply with DMX control for LSS LED blue lights KBL version 24N
• power supply for a maximum of 37 blue lights KBL version 24N
• DMX512 input opto-insulated
• DMX-protocol detection by signal analysis
• setting the switching behavior on loss of DMX signal (“hold” or “off”)
• DMX control and fine tune for each output separately
• linear regulators, no separate EMC protection necessary
• ready for 35mm DIN rail TS